上海金畔生物科技有限公司代理New England Biolabs（NEB）酶试剂全线产品，欢迎访问官网了解更多产品信息和订购。
Amylose Resin High Flow
Amylose Resin High Flow is a cross-linked affinity matrix used for the isolation of proteins fused to maltose-binding protein (MBP). This rigid matrix can be used in automated chromatography systems.
- This resin is specially designed and cross-linked for use in automated chromatography systems
- Highly specific binding of protein of interest fused to MBP allows for one-step purification
- MBP is easily removed from the protein of interest by Factor Xa Protease
- Binding capacity of >4mg MBP5*-paramyosin ΔSal fusion protein/ml amylose resin high flow
- Can be used multiple times and can be regenerated