|Cellartis||Y30010||DEF-CS™ 500||1 Kit||￥5,805|
|Human iPS和Human ES增殖用培养基
(DEF-CS Culture System, all-in-one format)
|Robust growth of human induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells in the Cellartis DEF-CS Culture System. The number of iPS cells was quantified after being cultured for three weeks using either the Cellartis DEF-CS Culture System, a reference feeder system, or four other stem cell culture systems.|
|1. Sivertsson, Louise, et al. "Hepatic differentiation and maturation of human embryonic stem cells cultured in a perfused three-dimensional bioreactor." Stem cells and development 22.4 (2012): 581-594.
2. Hanson, Charles, et al. "Transplantation of human embryonic stem cells onto a partially wounded human cornea in vitro." Acta ophthalmologica 91.2 (2013): 127-130.
3. Norrman, Karin, et al. "Distinct gene expression signatures in human embryonic stem cells differentiated towards definitive endoderm at single-cell level." Methods 59.1 (2013): 59-70.
4. Ulvestad, Maria, et al. "Drug metabolizing enzyme and transporter protein profiles of hepatocytes derived from human embryonic and induced pluripotent stem cells." Biochemical pharmacology 86.5 (2013): 691-702.
5. Ramirez JM, et al. Side scatter intensity is highly heterogeneous in undifferentiated pluripotent stem cells and predicts clonogenic self-renewal. Stem Cells Dev.2013 Jun 15;22(12):1851-1860.
6. Borestrom, Cecilia, et al. “Footprint-free human induced pluripotent stem cells from articular cartilage with redifferentiation capacity: A first step toward a clinical-grade cell source.” Stem Cells Trans. Med. (2014) 3, 433-447.
7. Kia, Richard, et al. "MicroRNA-122: a novel hepatocyte-enriched in vitro marker of drug-induced cellular toxicity." Toxicological Sciences (2014): kfu269.
8. Valton, Julien, et al. "Efficient strategies for TALEN-mediated genome editing in mammalian cell lines." Methods 69.2 (2014): 151-170.
9. Zandén, Carl, et al. "Stem cell responses to plasma surface modified electrospun polyurethane scaffolds." Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine 10.5 (2014): 949-958.
10. Asplund, Annika, et al. “One Standardized Differentiation Procedure Robustly Generates Homogenous Hepatocyte Cultures Displaying? Metabolic Diversity from a Large Panel of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells” Stem Cell Rev and Rep (2015)