上海金畔生物科技有限公司代理New England Biolabs（NEB）酶试剂全线产品，欢迎访问官网了解更多产品信息和订购。
Shrimp Alkaline Phosphatase (rSAP)
We are excited to announce that all reaction buffers are now BSA-free. NEB began switching our BSA-containing reaction buffers in April 2021 to buffers containing Recombinant Albumin (rAlbumin) for restriction enzymes and some DNA modifying enzymes. Find more details at www.neb.com/BSA-free.
Shrimp Alkaline Phosphatase (rSAP) is a heat labile alkaline phosphatase purified from a recombinant source.
- Rapid and irreversible heat inactivation eliminates unwanted activity
- Improved storage stability versus native enzyme
- Faster reaction setup (no supplemental additives like zinc required)
- Flexible reaction conditions (active in any restriction enzyme buffer, no clean-up required)
- Less enzyme required (high specific activity), resulting in a lower cost per reaction
- No need for multiple phosphatases (rSAP removes 5´- and 3´- phosphates from DNA, RNA and dNTPs )
- Active on unincorporated dNTPs in PCR products – improves DNA sequencing and SNP analysis
- Recombinant for purity, consistency and value
Note: See also Exo-CIP™ Rapid PCR Cleanup Kit (NEB #E1050).